Lady Scott Enterprises
A NOTARY SERVICES & VIRTUAL ASSISTANT COMPANY
PROFESSIONALISM * INTEGRITY * CONFIDENTIALITY
Notary Public Services Offered Daily!
A Notary Public is on duty daily! A $5 fee will be charged per notarization and a travel fee may apply. For more information, contact us!
What is the process of having a document notarized?
1. You need to make an appointment! Click here to do so!
2. You need to have unexpired, government issued identification (i.e. Driver's License, State Issued ID Card, Passport) present at the time of your appointment.
3. If your document requires witnesses, you must have all witnesses present at the time of your appointment. Witnesses must also have unexpired, government issued identification present.
4. Have a neat, clean version of your document present. Please do not sign the document prior to your appointment. Some documents require you sign in the presence of the Notary Public.
5. Let Lady Scott Enterprises handle the rest! Payment for services are due at the time of appointment. Cash, Credit/Debit Cards, Checks, PayPal, Venmo, & CashApp are acceptable forms of payment.
Mobile Notary Services
LSE offers Mobile Notary Public services in the Richmond, VA and surrounding areas to include jails, nursing homes, and hospitals. Services include but are not limited to:
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Apostille & Authentication Services
- Copy Certifications
- Concealed Gun Carry Permits
- DMV Forms
- School Enrollment Forms
- I-9 Verifications
Schedule your Mobile Notary appointment here!
$35 Travel fee plus $5 per notarization will apply!
Notary Signing Agent Services
Certified through the National Notary Assocation as a Notary Signing Agent to conduct real estate loan signings to include but not limited to:
- Reverse Mortgages
- Refinances (including the new Closing Disclosure)
- Deed signings
- Seller documents
- Loan applications
- Debt settlements
- Loan Modifications
***Background checked and Insured***
Schedule your Notary Signing Agent appointment here!
Remote Notary Public
(Notarize Independent Contractor)
LSE is an authorized Remote Online Notary of Notarize. Notarize allows you to have important documents notarized via the Notarize app on iOS and Android devices. Customers may also use personal computers! Notarize charges $25 per notarization. For more information visit notarize.com/faq/
To download a FREE copy of Notarize's Complete Guide to Remote Online Notarization, click here!
To connect with a live Remote Online Notary and have your document notarized, click here!